0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 6 years

My baby girl, who is 11m old vomits everything that's being fed to her except for milk. She has been vomiting since yesterday but they were not as bad as today. Not sure if this can be the reason, but I mixed 3 different Cerelac (wheat, rice, rice n sabzi+Nan2 milk) and fed her yesterday in the morning. I do realize that I should not have done this.

Asked for Female, 28 years

My body color is getting dark day by day and also face skin is not fresh and glowing, I want to get some medical tests for this, please recommend some test to check if there is any deficiency?

Asked for Female, 29 years

Can the experts tell me the reason for the shortness of breath when I'm walking and going upstairs? I'm feeling extreme tiredness and dullness for the last 4 days. Extremely tired and paining feet. and I didn't know what It could be.?? Should I visit any doctor or not?

Asked for Female, 34 years

How to reduce water retention fast in the body especially the swelling in ankles, legs, and feet? Is there any medicine for that?

Asked for Female, 23 years

Why do I keep getting eczema (especially on my face)? What can I do to prevent it? There are so many products (cosmetics, toiletries, etc) that apparently cause my eczema. How can I know before trying something new if it will cause any reaction or not?

Asked for Male, 47 years

My husband has severe itching in his both legs skin from knees to ankles..no bumps or bruises are visible but when the itching starts it seems like there are tiny bumps and the skin becomes dry and darker due to itching.. What can be the reason .. plz guide what to do

Asked for Male, 39 years

Assalamualikum. I need guidance from a dermatologist. I have developed brownish spots on the back of my neck. When I used to live in France, a dermatologist gave me a red color tube and advised me to have a bath with that. These spots disappeared very soon after using that tube. Please guide.

Is there any medicine for weight gain? Everyone here discusses weight loss issues. But there are lots of ladies who want to gain weight. I'm severely underweight. 5 years back I was 43 but now it's 37. With plain fig. Nothing at all. Age is 24. Female. M getting marry soon. Plz tell me something

Asked for Male, 40 years

I always feel choked or something stuck in my throat after eating cheese or drinking dairy products such as Lassi. What does this mean and how to rid this feeling?

Asked for Female, 34 years

Whenever I am engaged into an interview or a conversation with people I feel nervous and my heart beats faster then normal, shivering in my hands and my volume ultimately goes down. Is this called anxiety? Please help

Asked for Male, 35 years

I feel pain in right eye socket, swelling, watering and secretion from the same side nostril. Ive continuous headache. I have double vision from last 4 5 days. I got my eye sight checked that was -1.50 and wearing glasses too but problem is still there

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 1 yr old daughter is suffering from this condition. Doctor prescribed anti allergy syrup but no improvement. Skin is very rough and itchy at night.otherwise she is okay. Can somebody help

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am a female suffering from subclinical hypothyroidism. Is any medication or treatment required? T4 28.18. facing hair fall and no other symptom as such. What can be done to improve the hormonal level?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have severe pain in my feet and its been a long time (many years). Had all the tests done. Reports are all fine but never got to know whats wrong? It becomes worse at times

Asalamoalaikum.. I'm 2 months pregnant from last three days i am having red color urine. I went through urine test which is completely normal. but still my urine color is red and I'm having so much pain in my lower stomach..Please tell me what to do

Asked for Female, 48 years

I got blood test results yesterday and am worried about my results.. LDL 137.6 HDL 59.7 Total cholestrol 194.2. should i be worried?

Asked for Female, 33 years

Im experiencing such kinda redness mostly involving knee joints,knuckles,feet,arms,forearms,ears,face.3 times in last month. It stays for half hour almost along with it a sensation of hot flush, mild itch. We have a strong history of asthma and skin allergies

Asked for Male, 43 years

Having a stone in kidney. Having difficulty in passing urine too. the stone is there from last 2 days. please tell proper treatment.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Can a patient on Myrin be given any sleeping pill? The reason why I'm asking is that the patient cannot sleep through the night due to extreme coughing.

Asked for Female, 38 years

I m using Diane 35 on dr. prescription for PCOS since 2 months. I'm going to perform umrah there I will use Diane and then stop for 6 days. My periods will come in the last days of umrah in free pills days. My quetion is how to stop periods should I continue Diane, should not stop for 6 days in which periods come must or should I start primulut N 3 days before periods? Can I use primolut N with Diane 35? kindly guide me

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment